Tuesday, February 21, 2006

We are defined in their eyes by one simple word: "infidels."

Brigitte Gabriel:

«The most important element of intelligence has to be understanding the mindset and intention of the enemy. The West has been wallowing in a state of ignorance and denial for thirty years as Muslim extremist perpetrated evil against innocent victims in the name of Allah.

I was ten years old when my home exploded around me, burying me under the rubble and leaving me to drink my blood to survive, as the perpetrators shouted “Allah Akbar!” My only crime was that I was a Christian living in a Christian town. At 10 years old, I learned the meaning of the word "infidel."

I had a crash course in survival. Not in the Girl Scouts, but in a bomb shelter where I lived for seven years in pitch darkness, freezing cold, drinking stale water and eating grass to live. At the age of 13 I dressed in my burial clothes going to bed at night, waiting to be slaughtered. By the age of 20, I had buried most of my friends--killed by Muslims. We were not Americans living in New York, or Britons in London. We were Arab Christians living in Lebanon
Failing that, someday the world will one day say thanks for nothing. It won’t be coming from the unremediably angry extreme left, but from the population at large whom we would have failed by letting the vanity which we confuse for nuance and sophistication get in our way.
«Tolerating evil is a crime. Appeasing murderers doesn't buy protection. It earns one disrespect and loathing in the enemy's eyes. Yet apathy is the weapon by which the West is committing suicide. Political correctness forms the shackles around our ankles, by which Islamists are leading us to our demise.»
Brigitte Gabriel, by the way, is from Marjayoun, a christian town leftist wankers kept referring to as a town as being held prisoner by the Israelis. The propaganda bleated to the ignorant outsiders was so successful, that they even had "rights" organizatons convinced that the natives of the area who were trying to defend themselves from being attacked solely for their religion needed to be hunted down in Europe and sent back to a certain death.

No comments: