…remember: ruining your life is easy. Get it out of your mind that this is difficult stuff. Success is what is difficult. You have chosen that which is easywrites Doug Giles in his list of the 10 Habits of Decidedly Defective People©, namely…
1. Be a slacker.Now, answer me this: Why is it that I feel a lot of people in Europe, the Blue states, the MSM, the Middle East, and other regions of the world would do well to read Doug's columns?…
2. Blame others.
3. Embrace hopelessness.
4. Follow others mindlessly.
5. Be a wet blanket.
6. Hang out with morons.
7. Be a self obsessed me-monkey.
8. Stand for nothing.
9. Have an “it’s not my job” mentality.
10. Quit when the going gets tough.