Thursday, August 25, 2005

Talk is cheap when it comes out of Juan Cole's mouth

Juan Cole, acting like a horses ass treats the death of Steven Vincent like nothing more than a piece of furniture to set his pointless opinions on.
Lisa Ramaci-Vincent, Steven Vincents widow does not take it sitting down:

«I would like to refute this shameful post against a dead man who can no longer defend himself against your scurrilous accusations, a dead man who also happened to be my husband. Steven Vincent and I were together for 23 years, married for 13 of them, and I think I know him a wee bit better than you do.

For starters, Steven and Nour were not "romantically involved". If you knew anything at all about the Middle East, as you seem to think you do, then you would know that there is no physical way that he and she could have ever been alone together.»
Good idea professor beat up on a dead man. Very big of you, spanky. Now go chace Mary Ann.

No comments: