Wednesday, October 30, 2024

Remember, the Kamala-Tim campaign is a preview of a Kamala-Tim presidency

Seven long days to go, sighs Damian Bennett as he proceeds to comment on the Clippings From KA-mala's I-Once-Ran-For-President Scrapbook:

Remember, the H-W campaign is a preview of a H-W presidency. Proceed.
Wah-what? Who is she talking about at the granulate level? Not me. V de T, you bad girl, are you supporting KA-mala? DH? ES, hey, you can't vote! -- Oh. Wait.

KA-mala is just making memories for her I-once-ran-for-president scrapbook.

I have to ask you to sit down before reading further. [Chairs scuffing the floor. Seats taken.] Alright, everyone, bum to seat? You are about to crash into a self-aggrandizing homo mensura anthropocentric pure play. Steady.

‘Twisted’: KA-mala Roasted For Suggesting ‘God Expects Us To Help Him’ By Voting For Her October 28, 2024
KA-mala (at the Church of Christian Compassion in West Philadelphia): “In just nine days we have the power to decide the fate of our nation for generations to come. And on this day then, on this beautiful Sunday morning, I am reminded God expects us to help Him.”

God has fallen on hard times. It reminds of the other day when God asked for a hand with raking leaves. Or last Tuesday for the loan of a fiver. Breathtaking. Read the comments at the link, brutal. "I am reminded..." By whom?


She is in a Christian church and leads with complete ignorance of basic Christian teaching on man's relationship to God. 


Fact Checked: Endorsed by Moloch. KA-mala: "I'm KA-mala, and I approve this paid political endorsement."


Different god, different 'accent':


Meanwhile back at the Sad Café:
"Hey, Nancy! I got your 6!"
Strong Memorable finish, Joe.

No comments: