Friday, November 18, 2011

Markets, Über alles

Guess what? Ever since I've come to this "trou à merde", uppity Zeropeans have been preaching to me about how "C'est pas grave..." or "Je cotise..." when I ask them to explain the theory behind the sustainability of their welfare or whatever they call their handouts these days. They've never come up with an explanation "qui tient debout". In fact, they themselves are rarely "debout" except to cash in their welfare checks.

And now... ?

I can't stop laughing at these shiftless, lazy motherfuckers when I see their cocksucking faces at the very moment they are told that: "There's no mo' money."

Don't tell me I didn't tell you so. "Bande de bâtards."

...and don't you dare blame "the markets". Look in the mirror for a change. Loser.



No comments: