Wednesday, September 14, 2011
The Star-Spangled Banner Under the Moon of Paris
During the concert at the end of the tenth anniversary commemoration of the 9-11 attacks in Trocadéro square in Paris across from the Eiffel Tower (the second largest 911 commemoration in the world next to those in Manhattan itself, according to the organizers in The French Will Never Forget association), Grace Weber and Blaine Krauss sing National Anthem under Jean-Pierre Heim's recreation of the World Trade Center's Twin Towers and under a full moon.
• The America-Bashers' Use of Symbolism on September 11
• Personal Memories of September 11, 2001, in Paris
• The Legend of the Squandered Sympathy
• Looking Over TV Shows Inspired by 9-11, Le Monde Discovers (Surprise!) "a Culture of Fear"
• Still Looking for "Another" September 11th?
• André Glucksmann: Bin Laden Is Gone, Not The Strategy of Radical Hatred Without Quarter
• Le Monde's 911 Commemorations