Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gosh, really?

Those experts, they divine in such a noble fashion:

Banks are anathema to stock-market investors now, but Peter Sorrentino of Huntington Asset Advisors sees that changing, probably around the middle of next year.
Really, what should the collective we buy:

So who does Sorrentino like while they're still cheap?

He's leery of Citigroup.

"I don't know what you're buying with Citi," he said. "I'd rather go with somebody where there's less uncertainty. I like Wells Fargo, I like US Bancorp, I think those are much stronger balance sheets."
Ok:

He's bullish on JPMorgan Chase "That's almost becoming an asset play in and of itself," he noted.
Any surprises in the deck:

Sorrentino owns shares of Wells Fargo and JPMorgan Chase.
You don't say.... I am guessing US Bancorp is the spread in this baloney sandwich.

No comments: