Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I laughed so hard I dropped my shot glass of Jameson in my pint of Guiness and, appropriately, made an Irish car bomb

Heavy duty stuff from Mark Steyn: 'Early skirmish in the Eurabian civil war'. Thanks to John_R.

Actually, they're very easy to "recognise": just look out the window, they're the ones torching your Renault 5. I'd wager the "French" "youth" find that headline as hilarious as the Jets in West Side Story half a century ago, when they taunted Officer Krupke with "society's" attempts to "understand" them: we're depraved on account of we're deprived. Perhaps some enterprising Paris impresario will mount a production of West Eid Story with choreographed gangs of North African Muslims sashaying through the Place de la Republique, incinerating as they go.

No comments: